Please pray for ### peoples suffering a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had no choice but to call the authorities and a mental health team on my son to protect everyone a little while ago. I had no idea he was suffering in silence. I pray for guidance and that the right people will be put in place for his healing. I pray mental health be restored for every person...
Replies
14
Views
228
Lord I pray that Your presence would go before me. For in myself I can do nothing but in You I can do All Things! I have been used in the past to perform miracles. I pray your healing balm of Gilead would heal people of spirits of infirmity. I pray that I would go not by might and not by power...
Replies
5
Views
93
Satanic demon possessed evil people have been manipulating me to open doors that cause pain and sorrow for me. I want ALL doors that were opened by Satan's people to be permanently closed forever, never to opened ever again. I am a saved born again Christian and these devil worshipping Satanic...
Replies
9
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,972
Messages
16,794,137
Members
649,550
Latest member
Cheodoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom