Please pray for peace restoration, wholeness: physical and emotional ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for peace restoration, wholeness: physical and emotional health, hormone and period regulation.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
```
The Lord is with you!​
Joshua 1:9​
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."​
```
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus please heal ### whatever pain she is feeling inside her. May your healing hands touch her. Please take away her anxiety and depression she was a mild stroke survivor. I praise and honor you Lord for healing her from that. Today I ask for your help again about her well being. May you...
Replies
12
Views
204
pray Lord that this is a beginning to our family restoration. I pray for an abundant of Your favor upon her today at her job. Thank You Lord for blessing her with this purposeful promotion, tomorrow will be her first day in her new position. Grant her Your favor and statisfication today that she...
Replies
9
Views
153
Pray for me ### and my family. My sister ###. My two daughters ### and ###. Women. Not children. I desperately need God’s help. Forgiveness and healing. Physical and emotional. My husband was a bad man. ###. He ghosted me ### and our two daughters. ### and ###. I drank so much alcohol I got...
Replies
9
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,263
Members
649,781
Latest member
Moriallormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom