Please Pray For Peace And God's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I've never met my daughter and she is now ### years old and recently married. She may not know I even exist. She was raised by her mother and her mother's husband who never told me I was a father. Father in Heaven, heal hearts, open eyes; let there be forgiveness and may your will be done and be glorified! -- In Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that the Lord would strengthen me, lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying, and fill me with His peace, grace, and hope. Please pray that He would help me endure this difficult season and remain faithful to Him. 🙏
Replies
11
Views
228
Lord, please bring peace and understanding; it is difficult to get on with this person who is full of contradictions and negativity. Please intervene; I need Your merciful help in Jesus' Name. Amen. Thank You Lord.
Replies
10
Views
255
Please pray that the Lord would renew my strength, calm my weary mind, and lift the heaviness I’m carrying. I’m asking for freedom from spiritual oppression and for His peace, clarity, and grace to help me function, work, and rest in Him today.
Replies
6
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,102
Messages
16,795,958
Members
649,650
Latest member
Smoodver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom