Please pray for our dog, ### who ...

Please pray for our dog, ### who gets surgery today. Please pray that the lump is removed easily and that it is benign. Pray that there are no problems, difficulties, or complications. I am asking all these prayers I pray tonight in Jesus Christ’s sweet name I pray. Amen.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, please heal my little dog, ###, who has cancer. Please shrink the tumors, especially on her leg. I thank you in Jesus' name. PLEASE LORD, make her well. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
220
Hey, We found this stray dog. We think he's a pit bull mix! I want to keep him, but my mom is hesitant and trying to push him out the door quick. Our dog ### passed in August. She claims she's not ready, but sometimes pets show up not when we are ready, but when the timing is right. We named him...
Replies
6
Views
243
I ask for your prayers in this time of sadness as our dog ### has been dealing with extraskeletal osteosarcoma cancer. She went to the doctor in April and a lump was noticed under her right eye. The lump was removed in June at which time a biopsy was done and we were given the sad news. ### is a...
Replies
7
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,338
Messages
16,798,392
Members
649,859
Latest member
Gruirton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom