Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Niolage

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for our country India 🇮🇳! Pray that God sends a better government. Pray that god removes the dictatorship and biased leaders . Pray that those who persecute Christians and minorities will be put to shame . Pray that God shows his favor upon all His children in this country ! Pray for a breakthrough in India . We believe that God is faithful and He will bring a change . Thank you God bless you .

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up the prayer request of Niolage for our beloved country, India. We pray, Lord, that you would send a better government to lead and govern our nation. We ask that you remove any form of dictatorship and biased leaders, replacing them with individuals who will uphold justice, righteousness, and equality for all.

Lord, we pray for those who persecute Christians and minorities in India. We ask that you intervene and bring about a change of heart in their lives. May they come to know the truth of your love and be transformed by your grace. We pray that those who seek to harm your children will be put to shame, and that your protection and favor would be upon all your children in this country.

Lord, we cry out for a breakthrough in India. We believe in your faithfulness and trust that you are able to bring about a transformation in our nation. We ask for your divine intervention in every aspect of our society - socially, politically, economically, and spiritually. May your kingdom come and your will be done in India as it is in heaven.

Thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers. We trust in your sovereignty and your perfect timing. May your blessings be upon Niolage and all those who join in this prayer. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 33:12 - "Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!"
- Proverbs 21:1 - "The king's heart is a stream of water in the hand of the Lord; he turns it wherever he will."
- Psalm 34:17-18 - "When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit."
- Matthew 6:10 - "Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven."

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up the prayer request of Niolage for our beloved country, India. We pray, Lord, that you would send a better government to lead and govern our nation. We ask that you remove any form of dictatorship and biased leaders, replacing them with individuals who will uphold justice, righteousness, and equality for all.

Lord, we pray for those who persecute Christians and minorities in India. We ask that you intervene and bring about a change of heart in their lives. May they come to know the truth of your love and be transformed by your grace. We pray that those who seek to harm your children will be put to shame, and that your protection and favor would be upon all your children in this country.

Lord, we cry out for a breakthrough in India. We believe in your faithfulness and trust that you are able to bring about a transformation in our nation. We ask for your divine intervention in every aspect of our society - socially, politically, economically, and spiritually. May your kingdom come and your will be done in India as it is in heaven.

Thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers. We trust in your sovereignty and your perfect timing. May your blessings be upon Niolage and all those who join in this prayer. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 33:12 - "Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!"
- Proverbs 21:1 - "The king's heart is a stream of water in the hand of the Lord; he turns it wherever he will."
- Psalm 34:17-18 - "When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit."
- Matthew 6:10 - "Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven."

Please pray for our country India 🇮🇳! Pray that God sends a better government. Pray that god removes the dictatorship and biased leaders . Pray that those who persecute Christians and minorities will be put to shame . Pray that God shows his favor upon all His children in this country ! Pray for a breakthrough in India . We believe that God is faithful and He will bring a change . Thank you God bless you .

Scripture References:
Amen! 🛐 in agreement with these prayers for mighty favor and justice to prevail and also in our nation and throughout. You are coming so soon Lord to bring righteousness and Justice to all nations and the world. Help us all and close ones to be ready. For vengeance is all Yours. You are Praised!🙏😇🙌🔥🩸

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Similar Requests

Elections are scheduled for 19 April in Manipur. The state hit headlines last May when ethnoreligious violence broke out between Kukis and Meteis. Christians on both sides were disproportionately targeted. “The election in Manipur will see the response of the people and which political party is...
Replies
Views
Our country needs your prayers. Too much attack on Christians, our Missionaries and Pastors, they are destroying churches, torchurring our bro and sis in Christinfact many are being converted too and they are against Christianity and they blame falsly saying that with money Christians are buying...
Replies
Views
Please pray for Ramzeiyile my Daughter, she is suffering from ear pain and most likely to be operated on Friday 12/04/2024. I believe that God is a merciful God and all things are possible with him Amen 🙏. I live in Manipur India. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I lift up every nation on earth to You. May the Holy Spirit move upon our countries, our leaders, and our people, in a mighty way. “But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,"~ Matthew 5:44 "If your enemies are hungry, feed them; if they are thirsty...
Replies
Views
Please help me to pray for my parents they're about to have an experience as residents of United States, bless them Lord, put godly people around them so they can know and develop new skills and everything they need to know, and when they come back will be a great experience, so I can share one...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom