please pray for our ###. and also please keep ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamie

Prayer Warrior
please pray for our family. and also please keep in prayer that we might have solved the problem on our truck to get it runnin and to get the miss out. i want to thank also for all brothers and sisters out there that has prayed for us. thank you and god bless
 
Lord I ask that you hear their prayer and give them blessings for whatever their need or wants are in Jesus' name. I pray, amen.
 
God I come to you with this request as I am going through the same thing with our truck, please put your hands in those trucks that families depend on them to keep running for them to provide to their homes, thank you for giving them more business, taking care of our finances, homes and health.. .we trust in you God that you will turn things around in this situacion and have those trucks running again. God bless our families to the fullest, bless our husbands, wifes and children... in the name of Jesus.. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By: Chris Tomlin

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

for healing new boiler. healing for bedridden grandma and help God with diapers. etc. go to pharmacy get packages.. please provide for labour need and for my dad for uncle granduncle and heal my brother and his wife take away all illness from my family provide best blankets and forgive my sins...
Replies
7
Views
316
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
7
Views
127
Please pray for our family. We are trying to get a new home and we had an order deposit. But we've had to take money out to fix my husband's car. We need to, yes, get more deposit. And also find the right home for our family. Also, please pray for my daughter. She has problems with her joints...
Replies
10
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,102
Messages
16,795,958
Members
649,650
Latest member
Smoodver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom