Please pray for ###, ### need prayer! as ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me, I really need prayer! As soon as possible, please ask Jesus to pray for me!

I found out that the internet is a huge blanket of negativity, and I am a very simple-minded person. I have watched many occult videos online and have gone to many satanic sites that I should not have. I have watched things saying that there is proof that Jesus is Satan, and I let all this crazy stuff get into my soul. Please ask Jesus to forgive me. I have been thinking the most terrible ungodly thoughts against God because of the internet. I feel as though I just cannot get back right with Him, and I am losing my faith. I have looked up sins to commit against God on the internet, and I am just so stupid for letting this happen to my head. I just left like He abandoned me. I was so mad at Him. Everyone's life was prospering greatly, but me and my sisters had to share each other's clothes when we went to school. I thought He hated us, and the internet convinced me, so that is why He was not corresponding to my cries for help. I have turned against God and Jesus so much because of the internet, and I do not like the person that I have become. I hate myself for this. I have been pulled into the people on the internet, thinking God hates us and doesn't answer me. I do not feel like He is good anymore, and I do not feel like He is on my side anymore. All my life, He has only answered 1 prayer for me. It was when I asked Him for a brother back when I was a child. I gave my life to Him, and now I feel as though I have rejected Him. I do not take the bread and wine anymore. I am a total wreck in my mind, body, spirit, and soul. Please ask Jesus to pray for me. Ask Jesus to turn my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul back to hunger and thirst for Him. Ask Jesus to please forgive me! Ask Jesus to create a clean heart in me and renew a right spirit within me. Ask Jesus to delete all evil, ungodly thoughts and words that I learned from the internet, like Satan, devil, demons, Illuminati, the word satanic, and evil spirits. Ask Jesus to make me forget every one of those evil words that I have picked up from the internet. Ask Jesus to place a humble, gentle spirit within me for eternity and steer me away from anything evil and ungodly on the internet. Ask Jesus to delete the words renounce and denounce from my memory because I am a feeble-minded person, and I should not learn words like that. I have been plagued with strong urges to commit sins because I was mad at God, but I am sorry. I want His complete forgiveness. I have forgiven others. I am completely sorry. I apologize. Please ask Jesus to pray to God to forgive me in Jesus' name. I pray, amen.

This video doesn't seem to work, so please pray for me. Please, I need many prayers. My thoughts about God and Satan are all screwed up.

Please pray Jesus will pull my mind out of liking negativity so much and will drag my mind, body, spirit, thoughts, and soul toward Him and Him only in Jesus' name. I pray, amen.

Please ask Jesus to destroy my spirit of pride and destroy every ungodly spirit within me. Please ask Jesus to brainwash me of all the evil, ungodly thoughts that were put in my mind from the internet conspiracy sites I used every day.
 
Pray the prayer for salvation. repent and ask Jesus to be your Lord and Saviour and that you want to follow Him. Destroy any objects related to the occult and remove them from your home.

Make a list of each thing you did, then pray with it--go down the list and renounce each evil thing one by one. Read God's word, get in a Good Church ASAP and Bible study group and pray daily.

If you spend at least as much time per day reading the Bible and praying as you did reading evil websites, then you will be well on your way to getting away from it.

I prayed for this in Jesus' name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have tried posting multiple times now and it says "oops something went wrong". Satan doesn't want me asking for prayer over my Son. Everything typed out and copy/pasted. My son is in danger!!! I need prayer over him, and for God to remove this evil girl from his life who has caused devastation...
Replies
14
Views
297
I have lived through domestic violence from from my son both physical and emotional and he is currently in a mental health facility getting ready to return to jail and will soon ah e court for the charges for me for assault. I have a restraining order for him. He is expecting to come back home...
Replies
13
Views
277
I am someone who does content creating on tiktok mostly, a tiny bit on YouTube, not long ago started that, but have been doing tiktok for like 6 months now. Yesterday, I started diving into spiritual gifts & unsure of all my spiritual gifts, so i need clarity on what other ones I have. I know I...
Replies
10
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,311
Messages
16,787,071
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom