PLEASE PRAY FOR ### NEED HOLY SPIRIT LEADING TODAY ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God be with you. May he send his angels before you and above all grant you the wisdom of the spirit that you most seek in Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Father, thank You Jesus said, "My sheep hear My voice," John 10:27, "and will never follow a stranger," John 10:5. Thank You again for the constant leadership and direction we have inherited -- "For as many as are led by The Spirit, they are the children of God," Rom 8:14. Thank You for ###'s...
Replies
7
Views
250
Please pray that The Holy Spirit lead me into all truth.
Replies
10
Views
165
Today before church, I was led to get ### brother a BD card, donuts, and balloon and bless him. ### was there. I asked if she wanted to go to church; ### was already there. ### was getting ready while ###, ### brother, and I shared. I listened; he shared. He told me he knew when he met me that I...
Replies
2
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom