please pray for ###. ### need food and ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharony63

Disciple of Prayer
please pray for ###. ### need food and ### need ### car note paid. ### have not paid last month yet. now it another whole month coming.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

EMERGENCY,?? EMERGENCY, ??? EMERGENCY,?? EMERGENCY??? Father-God Help's ### receives her snap Benefits, they have All the Information, they are Giving her a hard time, they have all the Information, Needed Father-God, Helps, the situation be Resolved, she Needs her Food allowance, for Self and...
Replies
5
Views
237
The Lord Jesus Christ said to minister to those who are the least among the brethren. I choose to do that in obedience to the Master's command. True love is NOT in words, but in action. Read 1 John 3:16-18. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
10
Views
146
Prayer for jobs for younger brother and I. We have no income and layed off. Need income quick to get food and shelter. Help. God Bless You All.
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom