Please Pray For My ### Year Old Son!

Status
Not open for further replies.

molly b

Servant
Please pray for my son. He is ### years old and struggling. He just revealed that his dad has been physically abusing him. He's terrified of his dad. My son has been very down and depressed the last couple of days and this has led him to start being very argumentative and acting out in negative ways. I'm finding it very difficult to be patient with him and now I'm getting moody, as well as my ### daughters. Please pray God gives him peace as well as the rest of us. Also, please pray that I have patience and wisdom in how to deal with him. Thanks for prayers. God bless.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Lord, I lift up ### before you. Grant her patience and wisdom at this time. Show her your perfect will throughout this situation. In Jesus name I pray. amen​
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Dear Lord, if this precious family is not connected to Your church, may they do so as we ask this in Your mighty name, Jesus, amen.

25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as isthe manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching. -Hebrews 10
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning and god bless everyone. This Monday morning I request prayers for my only child who is ### and incarcerated. I pray for his salvation. I pray the Holy Spirit will bring him conviction over his sins. I pray that he will not be influenced by evil anymore and he is protected inside of...
Replies
12
Views
311
Please pray for my son, he is having mental health difficulties and thoughts of suicide. Please pray with me for God to intervene. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
258
We have a sweet ### year old autistic son. He lost the little speech he had when he was ### years of age. Doctors dont know why. We found out ### years ago that he can read, write, and do math very well. He struggles with his fine motor skills. Putting pressure on paper to write is hard, he also...
Replies
15
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom