Please pray for my ### year old she ...

Please pray for my ### year old she is not well. I tested positive with covic 19 so I think I also infected her

Me personally, I don't know why others get tested especially when they can speak and tell sickness to leave. In Jesus Covid 19 go from us, go from this ### year old! In Jesus Covid 19 go from ###, go from them, leave their house, you are not allowed near this child of God/Jesus' house and you must go in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

There is more power in speaking the Name Jesus than we realize which is why at times I sing Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus all day :)
 
Me personally, I don't know why others get tested especially when they can speak and tell sickness to leave. In Jesus Covid 19 go from us, go from this ### year old! In Jesus Covid 19 go from ###, go from them, leave their house, you are not allowed near this child of God/Jesus' house and you must go in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

There is more power in speaking the Name Jesus than we realize which is why at times I sing Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus all day :)
Amenme
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We have a sweet ### year old autistic son. He lost the little speech he had when he was ### years of age. Doctors dont know why. We found out ### years ago that he can read, write, and do math very well. He struggles with his fine motor skills. Putting pressure on paper to write is hard, he also...
Replies
15
Views
133
Please pray for my daughter ### she is out of control and causes so much trouble and problems in her life and she tried to commit suicide on ### and almost died please pray for her salvation and healing and protection from everything that is evil please help us Jesus in this situation 🙏 😭
Replies
10
Views
153
Please where you pray for my daughter. As she's going into you too, and she's been split from her 2 best friends and her favourite teacher she wanted. She hasn't got him. He was really good with her. The new, all her medical problems and her learning and she's upset that he's not with him. The...
Replies
11
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom