Please pray for my work, kids and ...

Anlathaerialle

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my work, kids and all my family members. Also do pray for
my husband's health and a chance to get job.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi. Please pray for my kids ### and ###. They both are sick sore throats and high fevers. Pray they get recover quick and in Jesus name may they both stay in good health after this. Pray over my health as well please I'm a single mom taking care of my kids with no help just us 3. I'm under A###...
Replies
9
Views
189
I pray I got to watch over my daughter and my son give him guidance and protection let no evil harm come to them don't let them be around bad influence let them make good choices in life hold her hand every step of the way let him see the light cover them with the blood of Jesus on top of the...
Replies
12
Views
199
Hi, I have been struggling with work. I don’t have an in-depth understanding of my role. I tried doing my research but I have other responsibilities with work and they’re pilling up. While I am grateful for the work, it just seems so overwhelming. Right now I need ur prayers. I want to excel or...
Replies
11
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,870
Messages
16,793,055
Members
649,444
Latest member
Naerver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom