please pray for my ### who had a biopsy. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi

Servant of All
please pray for ### who had a biopsy. Pray that all turns out to be ok.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Had a biopsy four days ago on my forehead. Please could you pray for me that all results will come back clear. Thanking you, ###.
Replies
9
Views
454
I would like to all thank you who have prayed for my ###. I want to continue to ask for prayers for him because he has an aggressive form of leukemia. Please pray for healing for him if it is God's will. Please pray he will not have any pain or discomfort and can have peace and wisdom about his...
Replies
8
Views
167
Please pray for ### as he goes in for biopsy to confirm cancer diagnosis and treatment plan. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
402
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,749
Messages
16,803,126
Members
650,257
Latest member
Azayroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom