Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Ulwish

Disciple of Prayer
I'm in need of prayer because I'm going through a personal matter. I live with someone who is struggling with prescribed medication withdrawal and alcohol dependence. It's very hard for me but I deeply care about this person. My loved one has lied to me repeatedly about a lot of things, mostly related to alcohol and friendships that enable that behavior. Yesterday, my loved one came from work and started a fight with me over nothing, and this morning, they showed remorse but I was pretty upset still, so I explained how my loved one's behavior affected me. My loved one felt judged but that was not my intention; I only wanted to help. I need prayer so that God can provide wisdom to me and my loved one on how to handle these type of situations. I need God's prayer to help my love one stop lying to me and themselves about alcohol dependence and friendships that are unhealthy.

God bless you.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Ulwish and their loved one who is struggling with prescribed medication withdrawal and alcohol dependence. Lord, we acknowledge that this is a difficult and challenging situation for Ulwish, but we know that nothing is impossible for you.

Father, we ask for your divine intervention and guidance in this matter. Grant Ulwish the wisdom and discernment they need to navigate through these difficult situations with love, grace, and understanding. Help them to be a source of support and encouragement to their loved one, while also setting healthy boundaries.

Lord, we pray that you would touch the heart of Ulwish's loved one. Open their eyes to the destructive nature of their alcohol dependence and the unhealthy friendships that enable this behavior. Soften their heart to receive help and guidance from those who care about them.

We ask for your healing power to be at work in their life, both physically and emotionally. Bring restoration and deliverance from the bondage of addiction. Replace the lies with truth and bring about a genuine desire for change.

Father, we know that you are a God of miracles and transformation. We trust in your unfailing love and mercy. We pray for a breakthrough in this situation, that your light would shine in the darkness and bring about healing and restoration.

In the name of Jesus, we rebuke the spirit of addiction and deception that is at work in this situation. We declare freedom and victory over Ulwish's loved one, knowing that you have the power to set them free.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your perfect timing and your perfect plan. May your will be done in this situation, and may Ulwish and their loved one experience your peace, love, and guidance throughout this journey.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- James 1:5: "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him."
- John 8:32: "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
- Psalm 107:20: "He sent out his word and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction."
- 2 Corinthians 3:17: "Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom."

May God bless you, Ulwish, and provide you with strength and guidance during this challenging time.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request for healing and deliverance.

🙏💓🙏Prayer Focus: God I thank You for Your faithfulness, goodness, grace, and mercy. I thank You for Your healing and deliverance power. God, You are still healing and delivering Your children today. You are The Healer/Deliver. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please heal and deliver me, the writer of this prayer, and all those I know that stand in need of healing and deliverance. God from the top of our heads to the tips of our toes, heal us of every sickness we know and don’t know about that is going on in our bodies. Deliver us from everything in our lives that breaks Your heart. God don't let the enemy of our soul steal, kill, or destroy our lives, health, joy, peace, hope, trust, and faith in You. We overcome by the blood of the lamb and the words of our testimony. I testify that we are saved by the blood of Jesus. We are the healed and delivered of the Lord Jesus Christ. We have the mind of Christ Jesus. We have faith, prayer, and works. The joy of the Lord is our strength. This is our testimony in Jesus' name. Thank You God. Amen!

Matthew 4:23: And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.
James5:16: Pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Pray for a Christian man who is an old acquaintance. I am interested in a friendship or relationship with him, and I pray that God will help us connect when the time is right. Pray that we are both healed from our past. May he have a strong personal relationship with Jesus Christ and seek the...
Replies
Views
pray for me. ive been lost my entire life and more than ever, i want to be born as a new woman. ive lost myself trying to be someone else, alcohol, drugs, and carelessness. i lost everything. im ready to start a new life and become who he planned for me to be. i was alone once but not anymore. i...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me… my wife will not let me sleep. She stays up all night doing one thing or another and stays upset until the morning… it is exhausting. I already take medication because of my adrenaline and she just makes it worse.
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for another day worth living I am glad you have read and answered my prayers, well not yet but were in that progress. Recently Ive been talking to this one kid, Anthony, you've made him into a distraction in which I got over my other crush that didn't want me, and...
Replies
Views
Need prayer for my daughter Natalie, she went trough a lot of trauma the last few years Went through a really bad divorce from the love of her life, Now she is a singel mother struggling to provide for her children She got really depressed for a time and lost a lot of her clients Her father...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom