Please pray for my week next week; please pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilyofthefield

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for my week next week; please pray especially that I get all my grading done and that all the kinks in midterms week work out. I pray to work hard for the Lord all week! Please pray, and thank you! In His holy name, Amen!
 
Praying Psalm 90:17 "Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands upon us; yes, establish the work of our hands!"

Psalm 5:12 "For you bless the righteous, O Lord; you cover him with favor as with a shield. "

Proverbs 16:3 "Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established. "

Philippians 4:6 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God."

1 Peter 5:7 "Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. ""

Isaiah 26:3 "You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.

2 Thessalonians 3:16 "Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all. "

Romans 13:15 "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope."

Psalm 108:13 "With God we will perform valiantly; He will trample our foes."

Praising God for the victory in Jesus's name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for upcoming observation next week on Wednesday, please pray everything to go well without stress or complication, I pray that admin to stop micromanaging, I pray that defiant students especially ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### to listen and follow the directions, please pray favor with...
Replies
7
Views
263
Please join me in prayers for protection today was a big earthquake in ###, thank God no major damage but honestly you had prayers toward my health restoration the burden that my closest had about I'm still on recovery and also that I'm doing a mission trip tomorrow, that I can endure the week...
Replies
11
Views
177
I have recently posted here and asked for prayers for my daughter that is in her first year of medical school. She is in her 3 rd week and had been feeling very overwhelmed, stressed and she told me she felt behind everyone. She and I pray for her to stay calm, have peace, and stay focused so...
Replies
9
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom