Please pray for my unsaved son ### and ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CARLA

Beloved of All
Please pray for my unsaved son ### and ### his wife, I pray that the Holy Spirit of God touch them and heal the darkness inside them, Father I'm asking again that you touch them show them that you are there God, but please spare their health and the health of their children let no harm befall them, as you deal with their hearts, convict them when they cuss and talk negative things, into your loving hands I give them, I know you are able to heal and tear down the strong holds of the devil, Amen Jesus Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our grandparents were evangelist and they served the Lord all their lives. But down the line, many of my cousins have strayed away from the faith and are lost. Please pray that all my loved ones encounter Jesus once again and give their lives to Him. I specifically pray for my aunt ###, my...
Replies
6
Views
642
I truly don't know how long I can keep doing this. I am trying to be a representation of Jesus in this house but nobody else seems to want to do that with me. And so when my anger is tested, I sometimes give in to it. This morning I swore for the first time in a while (my sister called me a...
Replies
3
Views
452
Please pray for my unsaved family members, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###, ### and ###, ###, ###, ### and ###, ### my brother ### and his former wife ### and the two daughters ### and ### and their children My sister ### and her husband ### and their children ###, ###, and ### thank you
Replies
8
Views
460
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom