please pray for my ### to speak ...

Akropelion

Humble Servant of All
please pray for my ### to speak highly of his employers and his workplace, please help my ### to very carefully consider the impact of his words in the employment market. please pray that my ### will have a positive attitude towards his work and his employers and the work environment... and work to make it better if needed with positive attitude. thank you for your prayers.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, don’t let me be doubleminded or become doubleminded, but stand firm on the Word of God. God bless me with the hunger and desire to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word daily. Bless me to conduct myself in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word in all I say and do. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, obedience, and confidence in You and Your Word. God all that I have asked of You, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and every Christian that I know. Thank You Jesus! Amen, so be it, and it is so!
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer child parent prayer for my son trees.jpg
    quote prayer child parent prayer for my son trees.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 4
  • quote prayer protection help wise Saint Patrick prayer Christ be with me Lord God save everywh...jpg
    quote prayer protection help wise Saint Patrick prayer Christ be with me Lord God save everywh...jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 4
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son is ### and won’t speak to me and I don’t know why. He’s so lost and miserable. I’ve been praying for over ### yrs and I will not stop praying. I know God is able. I appreciate any prayers that will be sent up to the Heavenly Father.
Replies
7
Views
306
Prayer for my daughter ### that she may come out from lCU to Rehab ..and that her voice will come back strong .that she may move her legs and Strength in her Arms againg movement in her Arms .and to breath 24 hours without Iv ..shes eating and drinking...###
Replies
8
Views
151
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 10:8 – “The wise in heart accept commands, but a chattering fool comes to ruin.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb contrasts two types of people: those who are wise and those who are foolish. The wise person is...
Replies
7
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom