please pray for my studies and for my upcoming ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellina1

Humble Servant
please pray for my studies and for my upcoming exam, that I will pass that. in Jesus name (AMEN).
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to successfully study for my upcoming medical entrance test. I have been procrastinating a lot and putting off studying. I am terrified of what will happen to me if I fail. God please help me through this difficult time and let me be able to successfully study and get great...
Replies
5
Views
291
Hello, I have an exam coming up next week. The subject is quite hard and I'm believing God for an A. I kindly request your support and prayers for me to succceed. Thank you in advance. God bless.
Replies
12
Views
224
Praise the Lord I'm ###, I'm going to give my neet exam which is on ### I have my prayer request for my exam so that whatever I have prepared I could remember it and may the question comes from which I had learned so that by God's grace I can crack it and get a government college and I also pray...
Replies
11
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,374
Messages
16,810,355
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom