Please pray for my spirit to be renewed with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvb

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my spirit to be renewed with God's.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a portion of scripture. I am sure this is applicable. I pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for unspeakable and abounding glory all over the world. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these...
Replies
9
Views
238
prayer for God to use me as vessel in this world. I pray that my spirit and body are cleansed of all sins and that I am able to discern the Lord clearly & receive blessings for the Lord. I know the word says ask and it shall be given according to the Lord's will and seek and I shall find. I have...
Replies
12
Views
193
🙏 Health 3 Jn 1:2, Renewed Minds Rom 12:2, Honor Patriarch & Matriarchal Figures Eph 6:2-3, Spiritual, Emotional, Temporal Support, Fruitfulness... Father, we humble ourselves as we bless You and forget none of Your benefits: Pardon of iniquities, Healing of Al our iniquities, crowning our live...
Replies
12
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,937
Messages
16,793,835
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom