Please pray for my situation. I m ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and her family situation. Lord, we ask for Your wisdom and discernment for ### as she navigates this challenging time. We pray for her sister and her sister's boyfriend, who are struggling with addiction. Lord, we ask for Your intervention in their lives, that they may find freedom and healing from their addictions.

Father, we ask that You provide ### with the strength and courage to make the right decisions regarding the money she receives from her parents. Help her to use it wisely and in a way that honors You. We pray for protection over ### and her family, and that Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, will guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Lord, we trust in Your promise that if we ask anything according to Your will, You hear us. We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray over my life lord you know what my situation is I’m praying things will get better for me. Praying for my financial situation praying to be debt free praying I’ll be able to pay all my bills off without any problems
Replies
9
Views
115
I'm a Christian but not perfect. My car was impounded for a supposed DUI. I was not drunk, nor was I intoxicated when I was stopped. I pulled over to read something and was arrested for a DUI, because my eyes were red. I was never told I could go to court the next day and get my car out of...
Replies
12
Views
160
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my situation I place my living situation in your hands don't let me lose my place show me favor with my landlord let her have compassion on me make a way were it seems to be no way in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
8
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,864
Messages
16,804,203
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom