Please pray for my sick ### who has been ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter nikkie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nikkie

Guest
Please pray for my sick dad who has been admitted at the ### for God to restore his health.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Woman in a hospital who has been given a death sentence. You are laying down in your bed knowing that the doctors have given you a short time to live. Even your pastor just comes over, and visits. What a fake, phony, and false thing. No one is speaking healing over your body, and actually...
Replies
9
Views
151
I beg you to pray for ###, who has been isolating because of self hatred and shame. He doesn’t allow himself to step closer to God or happiness, because he feels unworthy and dirty. If you don’t mind, please pray for his healing and for our reunion in love. Thank you all
Replies
9
Views
176
Please pray for my son healing both physically and mentally from being shot from behind. He is in Trauma ICU. He’s traumatized and thinks everyone is trying to kill him. The doctors are keeping him incubated to treat him. He has had several surgeries. After each surgery he gets paranoia and...
Replies
10
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom