Please pray for my ###, she is under tremendous stress

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my ### she is under tremendous stress at work which is making her sick with headaches and depression. God please give her relief from this and put her into a healthy work environment.
 
Be still and know that GOD hears our prayers even as we say them.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me these days I am becoming absent-minded a lot. I know that because of my debt and always remaining stressed that's why I am becoming like that, but this is too much for me. I don't remember what people told me so early; I used to forget a lot, especially I am forgetting...
Replies
6
Views
133
Please pray that God will heal my cat ###. She has been so sick and not eating and the Vet thought it was an incurable bowel disease or cancer. We made an appointment with a specialist on ###. I got her blood work back yesterday and am devastated. It is almost certain that it's cancer. Please...
Replies
10
Views
572
I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
669
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,844
Messages
16,815,767
Members
651,030
Latest member
Giluesorirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom