Please pray for my ###. She is going through a difficult

DaughterOfGod1

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my mom. She is going through a difficult time with custody battles. My brother keeps telling her that he does not want to be with his dad because his dad is mean to him. He has Sensory Integration Disorder which means that he needs to be spoken to in a different way than most children. His dad does not believe that this is a real problem and yells at him and spanks him. Every child is different and that does not work with my brother. So please pray for him and my mom. Pray that my brother will have peace in his heart and that he will know the love of God. Pray that he will not hold it against my mom that she cannot keep him full time because the law says he must have time with his dad. Pray for my mom that she may have discernment and inner peace. Pray that God will give her the strength to keep fighting for my brother and that God will put it on her heart to turn to Him instead of turning to worldly things. Thank you all so much!
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request 🙏 Please keep a dear person in your prayers. She is going through a difficult phase in her life and needs stability, peace and happiness. I sincerely pray that, if it is truly meant for her and good for both of them, God brings ### and ### together in marriage, removes every...
Replies
9
Views
204
its been a hard difficulty for many years. I can't seem to be motivated. Lord, help me hear your voice and understand why cleaning is so important and I don't know where to go from here. I'm tired, weary, please help Lord. Please provide for our needs, help. I'm tired, I feel some pressure.
Replies
10
Views
327
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND ###, SHE’S GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW SHE HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS DRUG PROBLEMS ETC SHE’S TRYING TO GET HER KIDS BACK TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN HER LIFE AROUND I NEED EVERYBODY TO HELP PRAY FOR HER ONCE I KNOW MORE I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE……. FROM: ###….. THANK...
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,427
Messages
16,811,119
Members
650,800
Latest member
Ashuanxaenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom