Please pray for my ###. She is an adult ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterB

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my niece. She is an adult in early 20's and wants to move in with her with her so-called boyfriend and rent a house. He is now the latest of the many men she has dated and fornicated with from her workplace. From what I hear from her mother (my sister), and other relatives is that they are always breaking up every other week, and that he calls her derogatory names. I have met this young man once and knew right away this guy was not the one for her. Lord Jesus, I pray that you and God change her heart and mind so that she realizes that this decision is totally wrong. Lord, please give her common sense and make her come to her senses completely before making a terrible mistake. Lord, I ask and plead that you put an unmovable wedge between them that will finally end this unacceptable and inappropriate relationship. Lord, I pray that you guide her and comfort her with your love, mercy, forgiveness, healing, and wisdom. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Father,

I pray for your direction & guidance for this ###'s steps & that You will lead her to Jesus Christ for her salvation & eternal life, in Jesus' name, I pray. Father, I GLORIFY You, in advance, for what You are about to do in her life. AMEN & AMEN
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mom she's struggling to make it she's going to fixed income or raising and taking care of a adult brother of mine that has severe brain damage his name is ### he cannot function on his own he needs help he needs to go to a home my mom's trying to do that he she is struggling...
Replies
10
Views
167
My adult daughter ### and my adult granddaughter ### dear heavenly father my heart is aching right now really bad my my daughter ### and my granddaughter ### are on a cruise right now I believe it's probably a single cruise I'm praying for their deliverance and forgot to encounter them on this...
Replies
8
Views
375
Pray for my daughter who is pregnant. For a healthy baby and a perfect delivery at a hospital not at home like she thinks she might want. That they can buy a house close to us. Pray her husband gets a promotion so she doesn’t have to work as they want to have another baby soon after due to age...
Replies
5
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,170
Messages
16,807,782
Members
650,590
Latest member
Piesfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom