Please pray for my ###. She has gallbladder ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

:( can someone please pray for me that I’m going to be ok during a ###. I’m very scared I know it’s very common surgery but I’m very scared and my health isn’t the greatest and I’m ### years old. I’m not sure if asking for prays for myself is selfish or not. If so please forgive me. :(
Replies
10
Views
121
I have worried and I have prayed, I want to trust the heavenly father for his divine healing in Jesus name! The doctor informed me I have a ###cm gallstone that has been the cause of my lower back pain and not my scoliosis of which I had expected for almost a year and attended chiropractic...
Replies
13
Views
482
Please pray for me. My gallbladder was removed 27 May. I am experiencing pain and bloating in my tummy. Thank you beloved brothers and sisters. I love you. God bless you and keep you.
Replies
6
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom