Please pray for my ###'s son he is in ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkywlstx

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my ###'s son he is in jail and he is only ### and might face some prison time. I want he to be strong. And that his charges are not that serious. Thank you.
 
Lord, Lift up this young man before you. Grant him salvation. Grant the spirit of truth. Let him pay attention to your voice. Let him be enlighten by the Holy Spirit. In Jesus name I pray. amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My best friend's son has been missing since yesterday over 12 hours now close to 20. He is age ###. He has a wife and a five-year-old son. He was off from work yesterday and never showed up at school to pick up his wife and son. No one has seen or heard from him. His car is gone. His wife filled...
Replies
11
Views
506
my friend she's a single mom she has only one child, his 9 years old, he lives with his ###, cause his mom is busy working far she visit him one a week, but this child his not eating well and very stubborn, so my friend is thinking so much about her son, she know about Jesus but i really don't...
Replies
8
Views
321
Lord Tomorrow would have been my father's Birthday, He passed on from this world into your presence last year. I pray the you have him in your light, and protect his immortal soul in Heaven for all eternity, as we continue in this world, I pray for him, I miss him but I know he is in joy for he...
Replies
11
Views
748
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,795
Messages
16,792,658
Members
649,402
Latest member
Rdoroidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom