Please pray for my right ###. I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't understand why my right eye still bothers me and crosses my eyes, even though I took my camera to see my right eye 👀 get cross-eyed. It makes me hate that my right eye gets cross-eyed for no reason and it doesn't make any sense. I can feel an itch inside my eyes, and I don't know where...
Replies
10
Views
165
I don’t know what is going on with my right leg because I feel funny there is something inside my right leg.
Replies
9
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom