Please pray for my restoration to God. Lord Jesus ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my restoration to God. Lord Jesus give me a tender heart and keep me from sin. May God be near to me, in Jesus name I pray AMen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD GREATLY. I HAVE A GREAT HEALING ❤️‍🩹 IN MY RESTORATIONS THAT ITS WHAT I WANT TO BE HEALED WITH HEARTS DESIRES MAKE IT TODAY ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TODAY. I GET THE SERIES OF DIVERGENT FOR MY BDAY ### THIS YEAR SO I CAN REMEMBER ### IS...
Replies
8
Views
177
Dear brothers and sisters, Please pray for my back pain, which was caused by a bad chiropractor. I ask for your prayers for my complete healing and restoration by the precious blood of Jesus. Thank you, and may God bless you all. Amen
Replies
9
Views
426
Dear Blessed Trinity may Your Love and Your Presence surround me for always and always and always May contentment and peacefulness envelope me like a cocoon and may i be sheltered with-in Your Arms Of Love at all times Help me and Heal me in every area of my whole life so i may be well again...
Replies
48
Views
970
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,941
Messages
16,793,885
Members
649,521
Latest member
Loreumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom