Please pray for my repentance, and that Almighty God

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my repentance, and that Almighty God continues to lead me and restore me, and please pray for my families' protection and salvation. Thank you. Lord I'm so lost, but I'm thankful for the faith you have given me. Please continue to build my faith and give me peace. Change my hard heart and help me to feel Your love. Please answer the questions of my heart, and teach me Your truth. Forgive me my sins against You and bless me with peace and joy. Let Your will be done. In Jesus name I pray. Thank You for Your love and grace. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

(prayer posted by ###)

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer Ayo Jesus miracle prayer read out loud photo.jpg
    quote prayer Ayo Jesus miracle prayer read out loud photo.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to be forgiven for all my sins, and truly repent to the Lord. I've been water baptized a few years back but I fell into a habitual sin again, losing my desire to pray. Please pray for me to come to the Lord with a broken heart and repentance. Pray for me to be annointed by the...
Replies
9
Views
188
We are Christians but my wife went to visit her family and started drinking again. We are now separated. The drinking escalated now to adultery with her family’s friends. I am now struggling with the hope of her deliverance and me forgiving her or of me filing for divorce. I really want in the...
Replies
10
Views
161
WIFE ONE WAY STREET MENTALITY… 2 + 1/2 Years NO MOVEMENT on Marriage VISA (Costs me $175 Mo TO EXTEND VISA WHERE MARRIAGE VISA WOULD SAVE US A REALLY LOT OF MONEY)... My Dad JUST had his 86TH Birthday -- NO DESIRE to VIDEO HIM, LET HIM SEE MY SON -- But Buys a $315 18K GOLD NECKLESS for HER...
Replies
8
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,950
Members
649,735
Latest member
Gruamoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom