Please pray for my relationship with my family. I have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashes2beauty

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my relationship with my family. I have been in Christian counseling for several months and am making progress. I know it is "such a time as this" that God has appointed for me to deal with issues from my childhood. It's so painful at times and I want to withdraw from them. I need to have courage to address some issues one on one.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
I am holding you in prayer. I, too, had to deal with some issues from my childhood, and I commend you on your quest see this through. You are already courageous in taking this on to free yourself of it. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am sending prayers to you for healing, envisioning Jesus holding you through this, strengthening you, so that you can continue to do this loving work for yourself, to heal your mind and spirit. May God enable you and your family to unite and resolve any issues in a peaceful, loving way, for all concerned.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God I pray please restore my relationship with ###. I love him so much and I can't take the pain of not having him in my life. Please heal him so that way he can come into my life again. Please allow him to message me as I miss talking to him and feeling his embrace. And when our paths...
Replies
6
Views
204
Writing this with a lot of guilt, I've been losing belief in God lately. The country I live in is more like a ### and the kinda things and news I see everyday makes me think why god is just letting people die and all the other bad things happening to them.. And also about my life...I used to and...
Replies
11
Views
302
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers for reconciliation in my relationship with partner of ### year's. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, who said, “No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6), I ask our Heavenly Father to bring healing where there is...
Replies
16
Views
406
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom