Please pray for my part-time work at home. Becoz I

AJOY

Account Closed
please pray for my part-time work at home. Becoz I need money to pay debt. Pleeeeeez, Jesus, my saviour. Please listen to this pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I am praying for possible work in these fields for God to open the right doors, favour and with a good organisation (either education, non profit or Christian) and great people to work with. Thanks for praying.
Replies
6
Views
111
I am writing to ask for prayers about my career growth and good mental health. The clients in my primary work didn't renew our account, and we are now in talent pool but good thing is we are still paid on or before 90 days before we got are redeployment. But the thing is, somehow, I don't feel...
Replies
4
Views
227
Feeling weighed down lately, anxious, get OCD. Grieving also. I need part time work, not just any work but work I can cope with as getting some pain in legs also. I believe and have victory in Jesus but feel under attack. Thank you
Replies
14
Views
395
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,803,996
Members
650,338
Latest member
Galoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom