We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother or sister, for your back pain. We are honored that you have given us the opportunity to intercede on your behalf and stand in agreement with you for healing. We pray that the Lord has touched your body and eased your discomfort. If you have experienced healing, we would be delighted to hear your praise report and give glory to God together. If you are still experiencing pain, please do not hesitate to share an update and allow us to persist in prayer with you. We believe that God is faithful and that He hears our prayers.

In the meantime, we pray that God will grant you strength and patience as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. May you feel His loving presence with you during this time, and may He bless you with comfort, peace, and a speedy recovery.

We pray in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Don't want to be here anymore. No reason for me to be here anymore. I'm in pain. My life means nothing and I'm a worthless burden, a "useless eater". I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE! TAKE ME!!!
Replies
8
Views
168
Praise the Lord. I am suffering from neck and shoulder pain along with discomfort and numbness/tingling in my right arm. Please pray for my healing.
Replies
10
Views
415
Dear brothers and sisters, I am suffering from persistent neck pain and headaches following an incorrect massage by a physiotherapist. The latter applied excessive force to my neck, which caused a muscle strain. Since then, I have been in pain for many months. Please keep me in your prayers for...
Replies
8
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom