PLEASE PRAY FOR MY NUMBERS TO COME UP ON ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY NUMBERS TO COME UP ON THE LOTTERY SOON NEED THIS SO MUCH NEED FINANCIAL MIRACLE PLEASE PRAY DESPERATE
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY MY CASH APP PICTURE EMAIL PHONE CAN BE LINKED TO MY CHIME MY PICTURE CAN SHOW UP ON MY CHIME ACCOUNT GREATLY.. LIFE IN MY GROUPON ACCOUNT MY PICTURE IT DOESNT JUST DISAPPEAR.EVER AGAIN I MADE THE ACCOUNT THIS MORNING...
Replies
8
Views
141
Hey, Miraculous morning…. Wow! Today is Easter and blessing is here. Thank you so much for consistently praying for me since so many days. I have been unemployed since May 2024. I have been studying, applying, revising the material, doing courses, I faced only rejection after rejection...
Replies
7
Views
155
Guys, I today have gone and looked at porn even though I told my friend that I would stop but I still love it. It’s now bad to a point where I don’t even regret it and feel full on numbness to the heart to keep on going, looking at porn, and procrastinating and I should pray, read the Bible, and...
Replies
8
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom