Please pray for my niece ### and my Nephew ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter MissNickyCole
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MissNickyCole

Guest
Please pray for my niece ### and my Nephew ### who just lost their father through a violent death without unknown reason. Please pray for protection and that they are covered if it's not the will of God, please pray that circumstances are created. Also, please pray that they don't grieve too hard and that no one wants to retaliate with violence.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I allowed my nephew to stay in my house while he was recovering from a drug addiction but now he's being aggressive and disobedient with me whenever I ask him to behave like a Christian man. He's just giving me problems. I want him to return to Mexico. Please my Lord Jesus remove my nephew from...
Replies
8
Views
157
Pls pray that my nephew helps me as he said he would. He said he would paint my apartment of which I own but i have not had confirmation yet. Pls have him confirm today. Pls have us come to acceptable conditions to paint the apt adn that he follows those rules. Pls pray that he does a great job...
Replies
9
Views
143
My dad NEEDS your prayers!!!! He was moved to ICU at ### this morning. I'll update later...please pray for him!! In Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,403
Messages
16,810,877
Members
650,788
Latest member
Astalkira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom