Please pray for my nephew, ###, ###...

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer healing Jesus Cross heal whatever color.jpg
    quote prayer healing Jesus Cross heal whatever color.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1
  • quote prayer new job employment blue .jpg
    quote prayer new job employment blue .jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1
  • quote prayer works new job morning help faith trust let God Lord thank you for the good works ...jpg
    quote prayer works new job morning help faith trust let God Lord thank you for the good works ...jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that my nephew helps me as he said he would. He said he would paint my apartment of which I own but i have not had confirmation yet. Pls have him confirm today. Pls have us come to acceptable conditions to paint the apt adn that he follows those rules. Pls pray that he does a great job...
Replies
9
Views
143
I allowed my nephew to stay in my house while he was recovering from a drug addiction but now he's being aggressive and disobedient with me whenever I ask him to behave like a Christian man. He's just giving me problems. I want him to return to Mexico. Please my Lord Jesus remove my nephew from...
Replies
8
Views
157
Dear God I ask you for reconciliation, humbleness, peace and grace for my family. I also ask that ### gets a job to become independent. I pray that ### and ### can be respectful towards one another and their mother ###.
Replies
10
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom