Please pray for my neck, I have ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for my neck, I have neck pain and there’s a lump in my spine and I need prayer for healing and alignment of my spine please. Thank you all and God bless you.
### too facing ### surgery.
.God bless
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my neck, I have neck pain and there’s a lump in my spine and I need prayer for healing and alignment of my spine please. Thank you all and God bless you.
Replies
7
Views
352
Pray that hands of God will adjust my skull, atlas, C1, C2 and whole cervical spine and pelvis back to correct alignment without any compression of brain stem n vagus nerve. Pray that all torn ligaments n muscles be healed and grow stronger than before to hold my neck n spine back to correct...
Replies
6
Views
264
My name is ### from ###.my left leg is so much paining I can't Walk or seat for a long time it's so much paining.pray for me.. having problems in spine.. love you Jesus.. Praise the lord..
Replies
5
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,063
Messages
16,794,876
Members
649,616
Latest member
Eruollor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom