God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
I need prayers on her behalf for mental restoration, she used to call me from ### and I call her from ###, but now her number is no more connecting and she is no more a normal person again now walking mad on the street.
Hi. Please kindly pray for my mother, ###, who has breast cancer that spread to her lungs. I lost my father a few days ago and I am deeply distraught and totally broken. I am alone and helpless about my mother as well. I cry for urgent prayers.
I'm asking for prayer for my mother who was recently diagnosed with Lung Cancer, and is about to start treatment, that she may beat this cancer, and have a few more years with her family. Thank you!