Please pray for my mother ###. We just found ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter rachehug
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rachehug

Guest
Please pray for my mother ###. We just found out from a kidney specialist today that she has prenal kidney failure; the doctor also found mass blood loss but cannot find the source, probably meaning she is anemic. She is exhausted all the time and is struggling to get through daily tasks. I just turned ### and I need some strength. I pray more than anything for some miraculous recovery, a successful transplant or anything to help her. She's all that I've got. Please give her strength to get through this as well.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Brethren, at this times of seasons, we need to strengthen our spirit that connects us to the Lord. Take your bible as the bread that Jesus gave the disciples and pray often to represent the blood Jesus shed on the cross. The Lord says it is not finished and you have to give that root of spirit and faith in your body sunlight. If the Lord can heal the sick, crippled, blind... then what is more hard in him. We know that the devil came to kill, steal and destroy but the Lord came to light our paths so that we may see beyond our measures and so I ask that the Lord will be the pillar of your family even as you go through the struggle. He who finds the Lord has found peace and therefore I declare life in your mother. May nothing negative come her way and to the devil, he is a liar! May the Lord fill her with the goodness and mercies all the days of her life.

May the Lord bless her and keep her.

May the Lord make his face to shine upon her,

and be gracious to her.

May the Lord lift up his countenance upon her,

and give her peace.

AMEN
 
I pray for this in the name of Jesus, amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I pray for this in the nameof Jesus as was said in Mark 11: 23-24 "Truly, I say to you, if you say to this mountain, Be taken up and cast to the sea, and have no doubt in your heart, but believe that what you say will happen, it will be done for you. Therefore, I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it shall be done for you."......There is nothing impossible with Jesus.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just found out that my sister-in-law who is ### years older just got menopause and is in really debilitating pain. Please pray for her. She is losing all her hair and vitality.
Replies
6
Views
312
They just found a mass on my ###.. and he has jaundice.. ### is sending off the mass and will get the results this week. Please 🙏
Replies
5
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,170
Members
649,377
Latest member
Rhounkaersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom