Please pray for my mother ###. She's trying to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

44jaam

Faithful Servant
Please pray for my mother ###. She's trying to get home in the snow and ice and she's having a hard time. Pray for her to make it home safely. Thank you so much.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Y is trying to resolve a financial setback on her own. I told her to trust in the Lord and also listen for his direction and read the word. She is insisting on using her retirement account to meet the pressing financial obligations. I advised Y to take her time and think this through as there...
Replies
9
Views
288
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND ###, SHE’S GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW SHE HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS DRUG PROBLEMS ETC SHE’S TRYING TO GET HER KIDS BACK TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN HER LIFE AROUND I NEED EVERYBODY TO HELP PRAY FOR HER ONCE I KNOW MORE I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE……. FROM: ###….. THANK...
Replies
11
Views
173
My ### Works full time to support her beautiful children and has just been given 3 days notice that they are going to be taken away! She is panic striken, rushing to find a good lawyer to help KEEP her sweet children from being REMOVED from THEIR HOME, the only safe home they have ever had...
Replies
8
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,925
Messages
16,793,657
Members
649,492
Latest member
Deiraenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom