Please pray for my money to be ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

cultural exchange program stole my money I used to be an exchange student at ###. So to make things short the host family (self proclaimed Christians) wasn't too happy about the way I present myself culturally so they sent me back after only two weeks with a letter containing OFFENSIVE racist...
Replies
10
Views
154
Calvary greetings, I am seeking the Lord's mercy concerning money owed to me. This has made me handicapped financially.
Replies
10
Views
108
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND EDIT INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨💴🚗✍️💕🥰GREATLY IAM FROM NOT HAVING MONEY SECRETLY GREATLYYUNCOMMON FAVOR SECRETLY GREATLYYY IAM REDEEMED FROM NOT HAVING 3 JOBS THAT I DO GREAT IT THEY LIKE LOVE ME BLESSINGS BLESSED TO HAVE THEY R GREATLY HAPPY WHEN IM...
Replies
10
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,436
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom