Please pray for my marriage it's filling ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Please pray for my marriage it's filling apart.

Read the book of Hosea in the Bible KJV, there are promises from God for our marriages and our families found there. In Jesus put a hedge around my marriage, around my spouse, turn away other lovers, restore us unto You and restore us unto each other in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Through Christ Jesus we have more power over our spouses than they have over themselves :)

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I can understand your concern regarding your marriage, friend. I just said a prayer for you and your spouse, asking the Lord to work in your circumstances and bring healing and restoration to your marriage. Given what you shared, you may find some helpful information and resources at this link. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

My marriage and life are falling apart. We are drowning in debt, my husband had chest pain this morning and he tells me it's all my fault. I feel so worthless and alone
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone! Am seeking prayer and a filling of the Holy Spirit for my son Jack who is 20 and seeks admission to the military the process is taking long and he continues to receive push back for a medical error on his report. He is devastated and confused as he is perfectly healthy and willing...
Replies
Views
Please pray for our family as my daughter left with a man she met on the Internet that she didn't know and moved off with my baby grand daughter and no one has had any contact since. She has cut off all communication to anyone it's been 14 days and my world feels like it's been torn apart
Replies
Views
Please save my marriage lord! It's been 6 months seperated with alot of ups and downs. I was no Saint, but wife left me for her cousin, which is married with two children as we are as well. This has been an act of Satan and I will continue to pray against Satan as he does not have the power our...
Replies
Views
Please kindly pray for wisdom, peace and counsel from God. May God help to make the right decisions in every area; may no decision be made without His approval, may He guide us/me, filling each with His Wisdom, and provide bountifully, in Jesus' Name. Amen. Many THANKS and BLESSINGS.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom