PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MARRIAGE AND FINANCES, MY HUSBAND ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANGELA2277

Disciple of Prayer
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MARRIAGE AND FINANCES, MY HUSBAND THINKS I AM HORRIBLE FOR NOT TELLING HIM THINGS WERE TIGHT BUT I HONESTLY THOUGHT I COULD TAKE CARE OF IT. I GUESS I WANTED TO BE A HERO NOW I LOOK LIKE A SNEAK. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND I KNOW GOD WILL HEAL OUR FINANCES AND OUR MARRIAGE. WHERE 2 OR MORE ARE PRAYING GOD IS THERE WITH US. I DON'T WANT TO BE WEALTHY, JUST TO GET THE BILLS PAID AND FOR OUR BUSINESS TO PICK BACK UP. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife has decided to walk out of our marriage. Her family has been mounting pressure on her. We have only one son and I'm pitying the innocent boy. He is ### years old. She travelled to see her sick father in August and from there she told me she wants to relocate permanently to her parent...
Replies
7
Views
369
I'm asking for prayer for my marriage and finances. There's demonic forces against my household and I need urgent prayer in Jesus name 🙏🏾
Replies
7
Views
337
Please pray for my mother-in-law; she is filled with rebellion and demonic behavior. She has been attempting to destroy my marriage for years and now that my children are older, she is targeting them as well… Every time the devotion life begins for us in family, she always creates disruption...
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom