Please Pray For My Love Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel8118

Account Closed
I need a miracle in my love life. Please. I need it so badly now. Lord be generous. Help me. I need a miracle to show me the way. Everything's gone wrong. Where is the good? Why is this happening? Why did I meet ### and ### if they were only going to let me down. I need a miracle please. What am I supposed to do? I am begging you Lord. Please bless me with some happiness in my love life.
 
i have prayed for you
default_hail.gif
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god I don’t know who else to turn to now I am so scared as a case that hadn’t been reported nothing had been done since November has now come back to bite me again heavenly farther I’m loosing hope and feel like I’m being punished I was so wrong for what I did in November and I should have...
Replies
9
Views
113
If he is for me, protect this connection. I don't want to be obsessed or waiting for something that is not mine from you. If he is for me, don't let his plans with anyone else come to fruition. Open both of their eyes and let them see your will. If it is not from you, you have my heart, remove...
Replies
8
Views
172
The problems I've been facing since the last thirty days regarding my love life is still going on and the experience is exasperatingly disheartening. 😭 I believe, I'm suffering for the sins which I have never committed in my life ever. 😭😭 I am immensely exhausted, emotionally drained that I can...
Replies
9
Views
848
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom