Please pray for my long term ###...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My long-term boyfriend with who I thought we were planning a shared future, suddenly and unexpectedly left me. There is so much chaos and confusion in my mind, and no signs he felt differently about the relationship. We had done the pre-marriage course at church and he had implied he was saving...
Replies
11
Views
259
Been harassed by my father, who abused me when I was a child. After his death, he haunts me and wants me to kill myself, because I told everyone he abused me. Also, "###", "###", "###", and "###" harassed me at my home. And I keep naming those who are abusing me, and infringing on my privacy. I...
Replies
10
Views
234
I was abused for so long by a combo of family, workplace abuse, and strangers for over 30 years. It has contributed to anxiety, perfectionism, and a need for approval. I do things in a way because I don’t want God to be mad at me. The “Honor thy Mother and Father” scripture was twisted to make...
Replies
10
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,332
Members
650,634
Latest member
Rhidaraenroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom