Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that i will receive a life partner+marriage (romantic love forever). I am ### and so sad sometimes that i am still single. I really need a friend to share my love with, my tears and my joy...
Replies
11
Views
225
I would like to ask for prayer for the right life partner, and that we are both ready for it.
Replies
14
Views
248
Scripture says we have not, because we ask not. So today I pray for a suitable life partner. Someone who Loves God & obeys his word, will love me, my kids and who will be on assignment to lead , protect and provide. And that I in turn can submit to, love & nurture and ultimately have a...
Replies
10
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,629
Messages
16,801,655
Members
650,146
Latest member
Streetorourview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom