PLEASE PRAY FOR MY LIFE. I HAVE SET A ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

connie98

Disciple of Prayer
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY LIFE. I HAVE SET A DATE OF JANUARY 29TH, 2016, TO GET MARRIED TO THE RIGHT MAN. PLZ PRAY THAT ON THAT DAY MY MUM AND SISTER WILL WALK ME DOWN THE AISLE TO GET MARRIED AND LET ME BECOME SOMEONE'S WIFE ON THAT DAY.

PRAY THAT I BLESS OTHERS WITH MY BUSINESS AS WELL. AND BECOME A MOTHER WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR OF MY MARRIAGE AND LET ME HAVE THE BEST MARRIAGE.

AMEN
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, wê come to you with our requests and thank You that You hear our prayers and free us from all troubles. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In my life I have no friends or family, only Jesus, because I was rejected as being known that I am a Christian follower of Christ. I tried my best to love others, but in the back of their minds, they feel like I am rather lost because as an ex-Muslim, even when I try to love the Muslims, they...
Replies
8
Views
205
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
9
Views
64
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
9
Views
55
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,841
Messages
16,804,008
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom