Please pray for my kids ### and ### to be safe and

Rene Mancilla

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my kids ### and ### to be safe and in good health. Please pray for my Mom and Dad to be safe and please pray for my home to be safe. And please pray for my Dad and my son ### to be safe wherever they go. And please keep ### safe while I go to work. In the name of JESUS CHRIST. AMEN and AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please am asking you for prayers for Myself and my son ### and my daughter ### , my son dad passed away a month ago and his other baby mother don’t want to give my son nothing and they are trying to fight me spiritually, please I am asking for prayer for me and my son , I am All they have now...
Replies
12
Views
564
Hi. Please pray for my kids ### and ###. They both are sick sore throats and high fevers. Pray they get recover quick and in Jesus name may they both stay in good health after this. Pray over my health as well please I'm a single mom taking care of my kids with no help just us 3. I'm under A###...
Replies
9
Views
192
Heavenly Father I come to you and ask that you please let my application for this apartment gets approved for me and my kids as we embark on this new journey as we start over in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
10
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,222
Messages
16,808,224
Members
650,628
Latest member
Bhoereurren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom