Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Halber

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my husband who’s a recovering alcoholic. He has been sober for 4 months and is struggling to cope with his anxiety, stress and anger. We have two sons, one is a newborn. Even though our sleep is getting better, the stress of life is getting to him. Please pray for him to have the peace he so desperately needs that only Jesus provides. Thank you.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Halber's husband who is a recovering alcoholic. We thank you for the four months of sobriety that he has achieved, and we acknowledge the challenges he is facing in coping with anxiety, stress, and anger. Lord, we pray for your divine intervention in his life.

Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." We ask that you grant Halber's husband this peace that surpasses all understanding. Calm his anxious thoughts and fill him with your perfect peace.

Father, we also lift up Halber and their two sons to you. We pray for strength and wisdom for Halber as they support their husband through this challenging time. We ask for your grace to be upon their family, bringing unity, love, and understanding.

Lord Jesus, we know that you are the Prince of Peace, and we believe that you can bring healing and restoration to Halber's husband's heart and mind. We ask that you would touch him with your transforming power, breaking the chains of addiction and providing him with the strength to overcome his struggles.

In your mercy, Lord, we pray for a renewed sense of purpose and hope in his life. Help him to find healthy ways to manage stress and anger, and guide him towards resources and support systems that will aid in his recovery journey.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness in answering them. May your presence be felt in Halber's husband's life, bringing him the peace and comfort that only you can provide. We trust in your unfailing love and believe that you are working all things together for his good.

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always respect, obey and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I lost my dad in December 2022, and ever since I have been struggling bad stress and anxiety, I don't sleep at all and currently I'm very sick with the flu, please pray for healing in my mind and heart from grieve that I carry with my in my future that cause me all this pain...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me, I lost my dad in December 2022, and ever since I have been struggling bad stress and anxiety, I don't sleep at all and currently I'm very sick with the flu, please pray for healing in my mind and heart from grieve that I carry with my in my future that cause me all this pain...
Replies
Views
I'm praying and been praying for years for my husband to change he's very insecure, controlling, mentally, emotionally sometimes physically abusive it is his way or no way I feel like I work just too give it all too him yes too pay bills too help that I don't mind because we got two sons too...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband. He is under a lot of stress and hasnt been feeling well. Please ask God to keep him healthy. Thank you and God bless. I'm worried about him
Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband. I don’t know what to do for him. Serious medical conditions ongoing for many years. Besides the severe pain is extreme anger, & depression. He hates his life; states daily he wants to be dead. In Jesus’s name please pray it is God‘s will to heal him physically...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom