Please pray for my husband ### who is on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my husband ### who is on a drug and alcohol binge. Devil! take your hands off! of my husband. Lord Jesus break every chain..loose the hold of satan on my husband's life and I ask that Jesus bring him home safely. He has been gone for two days. Jesus calm my heart and my worries.
 
Lord Jesus, we cry out for the Father's mercy. We cry out for deeper revelations from you, about you and about your will, and especially about how you love us. I ask that your great love would convict each of us to repentance, and that we would choose to be Christ's love to all who have sinned against us because of how greatly we have sinned against you. You forgive a multitude of sins, I ask that we would likewise be gracious and merciful. I ask that your holy fire will fill our hearts and let us truly understand our adopted sonship. Let us no longer have identity crises and have a form of Godliness but devoid of power. I ask in Jesus name, that the Holy Spirit come fill us with grace and empower us to live a life worthy of the Father. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is in ICU, his oxygen levels are low. He is on oxygen masks, he is unable to eat or drink, and he also has severe back pain. He is unable to get up and walk too. Please kindly keep my husband in prayer.
Replies
8
Views
168
Dear Heavenly Father I come before you in prayer I know you see my tears and heart my prayers, but most importantly you feel my pain. God I am worried about my husband. I am panicking over his situation thinking it might be the worst possible scenario for him. I fear he has a brain aneurysm...
Replies
10
Views
365
God pl I pray to bring back my husband from the devil evil widow ### who broke my marriage,home and taken my husband.pl give him sense and return home
Replies
5
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom