Please pray for my husband ### who fell off ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter gat6822
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gat6822

Guest
Please pray for my husband ### who fell off a roof at work while doing his job that he gets approved for workers comp, retirement disibility, MRI, Neurological as well as other tests, therapy (occupational and pain), that he doesn't have pain the rest of his life, thinks clearly and can be well mentally & physically.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Dear Lord, I pray that you will bring healing to this husband. Your Lord your word says that by your stripes we are healed. Lord you also ask us to have faith and not doubt. Lord I believe that you will meet their every need and I believe that you will use this to ### closer to you. Lord God, I pray that they will find their hope in you and trust you in all things. Lord I pray that as they read your word, they will find direction and peace. Lord we give this situation unto you tonight and anxiously await your answer. Praise you Lord!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I come before you in prayer I know you see my tears and heart my prayers, but most importantly you feel my pain. God I am worried about my husband. I am panicking over his situation thinking it might be the worst possible scenario for him. I fear he has a brain aneurysm...
Replies
10
Views
373
Hello everyone, My dad has just fallen and hit his head on concrete outside. Please pray he would be ok and it would not be life threatening. Please pray he would not feel bad physically and would know how to treat it. Please pray he monitors it and no health effects come from it and if he...
Replies
5
Views
465
###, ###, my husband, who we have all been in agreement while sending up prayers for his continued progress. Today, he is getting physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy at ### (rehabilitation dept.), when I spoke with him this morning, he told me how well he is doing in therapy...
Replies
4
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,227
Messages
16,797,306
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom